Attribution / Licensing

Sunday, January 5, 2014

Abominable Charles Christopher / Karl Kerschel contest

Karl Kerschel, creator of the entertaining The Abominable Charles Christopher webcomic has a colouring contest going on.

So I tried my hand at it.
I'm never a fan of contests that don't have easily identifiable rules for what would make a winning entry, but then again, this is art, which is always subjective. So there I go.

Here's my colouring over his lineart :


It's been submitted to the facebook page.  I'm not looking so much to win the contest [which hey, would be nice, don't get me wrong], so much as I'm pushing myself to submit things that aren't perfect in my own eyes, because none of my work will ever be perfect to me. I can almost always see something, look back at works, that could be improved. 

No comments:

Post a Comment