Attribution / Licensing

Sunday, June 1, 2014

A Mustachioed Menace

I blame/thank Paul Tobin for the idea:

What if: Galactus had a mustache?

After some google-image searching, I've come to the conclusion that Galactus' helmet has a few commonalities, and a lot of other decorative stuff that's up to the artists' discretion. So I kept it pretty simple for this, though I do want to spend some time just going to town on it [the helmet] in the future. 



I know the Avenger's movie franchise is taking aim at Thanos... and I [personally] would love to see a bit of "here's how bad/powerful our villain is" with an opening scene/credits bit of Thanos knocking Galactus around.  He's done it in the comics, let's see him do it on the big screen before the Avengers come to save us all.

And then, of course, because I can - I made Paul Tobin a World Devourer:


Made a few changes to help balance the photo over/under the drawn aspects.
I like the eyes & cosmic eye-...smoke? leaking power? whatever? in this more than the first. 

No comments:

Post a Comment